- White rice 600 g
- 2 eggs chicken eggs. Shake loose
- Chicken 125 g. Finely chopped
- Cabbage 3 pieces. Fine slice
- Salt tbsp
- Sugar tbsp
- Pepper tsp
- Soy sauce 2 tbsp
- Red onion 5 cloves
- Garlic 4 cloves
- Cayenne 5 pieces
- Red chili 5 pieces
- Ebi roasted tbsp
How to make :
- Add the onion, garlic, cayenne pepper, red chili, ebi, and pepper into the mortar and puree until smooth.
- Saute the mashed spices on a skillet using oil or butter to smell fragrant.
- Add the beaten egg to the pan containing sautéed spices. Set aside the spices so that they are not mixed with the fry fried in the same pan.
- Add the minced chicken into it. Saute until smooth.
- Add the rice in and mix until the spices mix perfectly with the rice.
- Add sugar, salt, soy sauce and stir until smooth.
- Serve cooked fried rice on a serving plate
- You can add lettuce, cucumber and crackers as a complement.
In closing, for those of you who want to try different sensations. You can try white fried rice. This fried rice does not use red chili and also soy sauce and the color of the rice is still white. No need to doubt, the taste can be said to be as delicious as other fried rice variations.