- 25 gr of mushroom (roughly chopped)
- 100 gr Spaghetti
- 50 gr Cornet beef
- 1 tomato (medium size slice)
- 1/2 part of paprika (medium size slices)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 small leek (medium slice)
- 2 small celery sticks (roughly chopped)
- 2 red chili (medium slices)
- 2 tsp oyster sauce
- 1/2 tsp of soy sauce
- 1 tbsp of sugar
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- 1 tsp non MSG beef powder broth
- 1 chicken egg
- 1 unsalted butter
- Sucukp water to boil spaghetti
- sufficiently grated kraft cheese
Cook spaghetti with water, salt to taste, oil to taste and cook until al dente. Remove and drain from the water.
Heat unsalted butter and add the onion and garlic slices, cook until fragrant. Then add the sliced paprika and cayenne pepper and stir again.
Add the cornet meat and the roughly chopped mushroom mix. Then add the remaining 50 ml spaghetti stew.
Enter the spaghetti that has been boiled before and stir until evenly distributed
Add oyster sauce, pepper powder, soy sauce, sugar, salt, non MSG powder broth and chicken egg (stir until smooth).
Cook until the water seeps in and add chopped leaves and celery. Stir again until evenly distributed and cooked.
Food ready to be served