Fried rice is indeed one of the fastest alternatives or choices that can be made by a housewife when in a hurry to cook for her family. Not only for housewives, cheap and fast food served can also be an easy choice for boarding children or for those of you who don’t have enough money and want to cook yourself.
Indonesian people’s mainstay menu when breakfast does not require special skills or a long time to cook. Not only at breakfast, fried rice can also be served at dinner. As we have seen, there are many street vendors who sell fried rice at night.
Fried rice has many variations, as well as how to make fried rice spices. The variations that you encounter today are because the materials used depend on the local community. In Indonesia, the common variety of fried rice is ordinary fried rice, Javanese fried rice, white fried rice, and much more. The additional menu that is served on fried rice varies. Some are served with eggs, or fried rice wrapped in omelette eggs. Some are also served with sausages and meatballs. Fried rice can be cooked to your taste.
For those of you who want to know how to make simple and tasty fried rice for 1 portion or how to make special fried rice with eggs, see the following article.
How to make home-cooked fried rice
- Rice 600 gr
- Chicken 125 g. Finely chopped
- Eggs 1 item. Shake it
- Red onion 5 cloves
- garlic 3 cloves
- Red chili 3 pieces
- Leaves 1 stalk. Fine slice
- Sweet soy sauce 2 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Pepper tsp
How to make
- Add the onion, garlic, and red chili into the mortar then puree.
- Fry the eggs into scrambles and set aside.
- Spices that have been mashed are then sauteed with enough oil. Stir-fry until fragrant.
- Add the minced chicken, eggs and leeks to the spices. Saute again until evenly distributed.
- Add soy sauce, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Then enter the rice and stir until smooth.
- Fried rice has been prepared and served on a serving plate.
- It has already been explained that fried rice has many kinds. It’s not just a way to make home-cooked fried rice that you can practice. You can also try to make Javanese fried rice, as in the recipe below.