The term pizza was first recorded in the 10th century, in a Latin manuscript from the city of Gaeta in Southern Italy, on the border with Campania. Modern pizza is found in Naples, since then the dish and its variants have become popular and common in many regions of the world.
Today pizza is one of the most famous and popular foods in the world and is a fast food that is common in Europe and North America. Many restaurants or food stalls, cafes, and fast food restaurants offer pizza. Good for eating at the place or messaging service between.
Pizza is usually sold in finished form and ready to eat. Well, than you buy pizza in the form so in a restaurant that is also not cheap, you should make your own home pizza. Let’s look at the recipe for making pizza below:
How to make pizza
1. How to make pizza without an oven
Ingredients for bread:
- Protein flour is 1/2 kg
- Fermipan 5 gr
- Vegetable oil 3 tablespoons
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- 250 ml of water
Material for topping:
- Sufficient tomato sauce
- Mozela cheese to taste (cut into pieces)
- Onions 2 pieces (finely chopped)
- If you like, you can also use the following toppings: tuna, sausage, meatballs, ham, chicken, etc
How to make pizza without an oven:
Preparation before cooking:
- Prepare the container, then enter: flour, fermipan, granulated sugar, salt and vegetable oil, stir and mix until evenly distributed.
- While kneading the flour, add water little by little until it forms into a mixture.
- Cover the container with a cloth, and leave the mixture first.
- Prepare a skillet, then saute the onion until it smells good, add the topping to your taste in the stir.
- Add enough tomato sauce and chili sauce.
- The dough that has been left for a long time is then crushed to form a flat shape. Determine the thickness of the bread dough according to your taste. The thinner the dough, the crisper the taste.
How to make pizza :
- Prepare a pan, then heat and melt 1 tablespoon butter.
- Place the pizza dough on the pan, sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- During cooking, cover the pan with the lid, to make it completely cooked and the cheese melts perfectly.
- Teflon pizza is ready to be served.
That’s the simple and easy recipe for making home-made pizza.